F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » F-Zero Central Marathon Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
TBK
Janitor
Re: F-Zero Central Marathon
Reply to this Post

I've made a TAS playist for the marathon, about half an hour long. All of the 6 games are in there, with a bit more focus on X and GX. Whoever will be running this next weekend can go ahead and use it if that's still the plan.

yoshifan
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

A tech note for my F-Zero GX Dolphin / RAM watch demonstration: it'll be best if my commentary is in sync with my stream, since I'll be explaining a lot of stuff. So at least for that particular run, I should be the one streaming the commentary and Skype.

(I also mentioned this to Naegleria earlier.)

AKC12
Black Bull
Reply to this Post
UchihaSasuke wrote:

another question

are all the GP runs gonna be in novice mode or master?

For GX, Valkyr and I have agreed to choose whatever difficulty we want. If either of us wants to do Ruby in Novice, then do Sapphire in Master, that's okay. 

All of my GX times with various machines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c92zTykQvGwPoCU6yGuOb7lwxFENUC9ELbHZcse1qE/
j4sp3rr
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post
yoshifan wrote:

A tech note for my F-Zero GX Dolphin / RAM watch demonstration: it'll be best if my commentary is in sync with my stream, since I'll be explaining a lot of stuff. So at least for that particular run, I should be the one streaming the commentary and Skype.

(I also mentioned this to Naegleria earlier.)

Even if we would use the rtmp server for all runs, it would sync your audio and video, the only thing i need to test is the livesplit remote on does it work and can it be delayed

AKC12
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

Will there be another marathon before AGDQ 2015?

All of my GX times with various machines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c92zTykQvGwPoCU6yGuOb7lwxFENUC9ELbHZcse1qE/
Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

doesn't look likely. AGDQ is like less than a month away by now.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
   Index » FZC General Forum » F-Zero Central Marathon Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3