Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
SNES Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero SNES » having issues posting on forum
hobbes
Mr. EAD
having issues posting on forum
Reply to this Post

i've been trying to reply to my other topic but this forum seems to be bugging out for me. I'm firefox, but i tried chrome as well and the problem seems actually worse on there.

Any suggestions?

TBK
Janitor
Re: having issues posting on forum
Reply to this Post

sometimes it doesn't work for me either. seen your 2nd post in the other topic was also messed up. you could try different things, press reply or press quote on my post or yours... or try several times, dunno. gonna ask the webmaster if nothing works

Locks
Amazing God
Reply to this Post
hobbes wrote:

i've been trying to reply to my other topic but this forum seems to be bugging out for me. I'm firefox, but i tried chrome as well and the problem seems actually worse on there.

Any suggestions?

Like I said on IRC, sometimes the text box script takes a really long time to load, and sometimes it times out and doesn't load at all.
Either wait for a while or try reloading. You can check in the Network tab of the developer console if you're familiar with it.

hobbes
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

well i refreshed, left the computer and came back 20 minutes later, and now i can write! Thanks! haha

not the most convenient setup, to be honest. I'm wondering if they have plans to fix it or relocate the forums somewhere else.

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Reply to this Post
It seems to work perfectly on Internet Explorer, can never get it to load for Firefox.
samurai goroh
Fat Shark
Reply to this Post

I'm using Firefox 37.0.1 to post this.

It seems I had problems loading the wysiwyg tools (therefore unable to be able to write), then I went back a page and tried again and now was able to post...

hobbes
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

i went back, refreshed, waited 30 minutes. nothing worked. tried both firefoxand chrome. i'm posting froman iphone right now.

Index » F-Zero SNES » having issues posting on forum