Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Aug.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » Which machine has the best handling?
Protoman64
Mr. EAD
Which machine has the best handling?
Reply to this Post

Hi, i'm new here and I'm having trouble on Platinum Cup on Master Class. I think a vehicle with great handling (grip doesn't matter) would remedy my problem. Do you guys have a suggestion?

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Re: Which machine has the best handling?
Reply to this Post

I can't really remember any of the machines other than the best ones for time trial. Hyper Speeder and Big Fang are usually a good bet in most of the games though.

Protoman64
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post
Mandalore wrote:

I can't really remember any of the machines other than the best ones for time trial. Hyper Speeder and Big Fang are usually a good bet in most of the games though.

Thanks, I eventually beat it during a random Astro Robin run when Ryu Suzaku killed himself.

Valyssa
Wild Goose
Reply to this Post

I know this thread is already "solved" but plenty of people have this question so I'll answer anyway

I have documented turning stats in this spreadsheet

As you can see, Space Angler has the sharpest turning, followed by King Meteor, Elegance Liberty, Astro Robin and Twin Noritta.
Elegance Liberty is a good choice for GP mode, since it has a B body and doesn't lose a lot ot speed from turns like Space Angler. Its top speed and boost aren't that good though.

You could also go for a machine with slightly worse turning but better top speed and boost, such as Deep Claw, which also has a B body. However it does lose speed from wide turns so be careful of that when you're not boosting.

Index » F-Zero Climax » Which machine has the best handling?