Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Wow...
ShadowDarkness
Dragon Bird
Wow...
Reply to this Post

So all this time there was an Fzero anime of a different canon. Wow I'm late. The whole story was interesting and mediocre at the same time. I felt that Falcon should have been more the main character than Ryu/Rick.

Some of the races were epic, first one that really caught my attention was Captain Falcon vs Blood Falcon...no explanation there. Jack vs Michael was short but amusing. Ryu vs Shadow top them all though. The Black Bull is HUGE and I put emphasis on that, totally indestructible. Just think if Fat Shark was in (shudders) or Dark Schneider.

FSF Returns
Fire Stingray
Re: Wow...
Reply to this Post

Well, now you know. But if we're talking about the Anime, you should post this in the GP Legend or Climax section of F-Zero Central, since GX has nothing to do with this continuity xD

Personal Best Times for F-Zero GX : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10y-xzaWhTRq93hugkCZJp8Zlcd0aZc7BQqNxV-3ZZAM/edit#gid=0
FighBat
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Yup, it does add a little bit of story to these games that wasn't really needed, but is much appreciated 

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

i went and moved it to the correct section.

it's true that the anime having a different canon was very weird. it even breaks the backstory of some characters.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
   Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Wow...