Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GX Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GX » F-Zero AX leaderboards
FighBat
Staff Ghost
F-Zero AX leaderboards
Reply to this Post

As some of you may know, the old F-Zero AX ladders have been closed for some time now, and that got me thinking about creating a new ladder. 

I have already gone and created a rough spreadsheet and started putting up the old times on the AX ladder, brought up by Vallkyr. 

In addition to this, I've also added in GX beta tracks as an option for players. The beta tracks would be played through the beta all cups code and use the 999 second code to allow for it to work. As a result, they would also have to only do the amount of laps mentioned on the ladder - since the beta all cups code also makes each track outside of the normal 6 tracks have 128 laps. 

In addition, I also want to come up with a set of rules for this ladder, but I need some good ideas. I intend to keep the ladders the same way they were on the Internet ranking ladders, where they'd just be listed up by time, but we'd also give credit to those who decide not to spacefly and instead use T-Drifting. This will also lead into allowing 2 or 3 WR categories - Max Speed, T-Drift, and Spaceflying respectively for every track. 

While it may sound like a mess, I wanted it to stay the same way it was on the old rankings board while also giving credit to those who choose to play different from the fastest. 

I hope you all notice this and suggest some ideas for rules, as it would be a great help to me. 

Thank you, 

Figh16

FighBat
Staff Ghost
Re: F-Zero AX leaderboards
Reply to this Post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14s4_ZCRkdsVrrSJB9nHHH9NXkRfVYfnbUhU5a9utcj4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here's the link to the rough draft for the ladders

FighBat
Staff Ghost
Re: F-Zero AX leaderboards
Reply to this Post

Probably should've done this sooner, but better now than never. 

Recent progress on this leaderboard has gotten GPS, MCSO, and ASD filled in thus far. 

I've decided on a way for players to submit times through Google Forms. Players will submit with their tag, time, machine, track, settings, image/video link (for proof), platform in which  they use to play, and a few other optional extras that players can choose to add on if they wish. This also allows those who choose to play the GX beta tracks within the game and submit times for that, however those will have different lap counts to avoid players doing all 128 laps when they use the beta all cups code, thus adding more options than just the standard 6 tracks normally.

All times will be allowed, but all records for certain settings will still be given the credit they deserve (for example, a new T-Drift record that may not beat the overall record that uses spaceflying, that run will still get the credit it deserves for beating the previous T-Drift record).

Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated on these ladders and will result in a denial of your time from the ladder. 

Any new WR times must have a live recording, regardless of settings. 

I hope you'll take into consideration competing on these and submitting times when the ladders are fully completed, it'd be amazing to see more competition in this game. 

Thank you, 

Figh16

Index » F-Zero GX » F-Zero AX leaderboards