Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Oct.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » Which vehicle has the longest jump? + some noob questions
vollol
Mr. EAD
Which vehicle has the longest jump? + some noob questions
Reply to this Post

I've recently started playing climax and already beat all Courses however i'm having a hard time taking some shortcuts (for example sky highway). So i wonder, maybe i'm picking the wrong vehicle?
Also, in General: How useful is drift turning in this game? It often seems like blast turn is the better choice and that drift turning is hardly useful in this game.
It would be really nice if someone could eleaborate.

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Re: Which vehicle has the longest jump? + some noob question
Reply to this Post

Which craft are you currently using? I'm not 100% sure which has the best, Twin Noritta will be close though. I remember the Sky Highway shortcut being pretty tight, you need to be going maximum boost speed to make it.

Drift turning is essential for getting the most out of time attack. It's not a case of either using drift turning or blast turning, you should be using a combination of both. 

Index » F-Zero Climax » Which vehicle has the longest jump? + some noob questions