F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
X Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero X » F-Zero Garage (provisional) : Share, upload, download tracks
themistik
Mr. EAD
F-Zero Garage (provisional) : Share, upload, download tracks
Reply to this Post

Hello there ! 

So, the last couple months, It seems that the F-Zero X Community is very active on the FZEP software.

But, as a old Trackmania player, I've seen there is not such website or service to share these custom tracks "properly", people use the F-Zero Nexus Discord or the forum to share their creations.

On the other hand, Trackmania as TMX, a website who you can upload your tracks, downloads other tracks, etc. And I was thinking, hey, why we don't have one of these ?

So I decided to work on it. Ive called (for now) this website F-Zero Garage, and I wanted to show to you the little work I have made so far.

For now, the only thing on place, is what you see. For now, all these links and stuff dosent work. I wanted to first see if the idea is something you like and you think you will use it.

What can I do on this website ?

Simple enough. Despite TMX who as a lot of tools, I wanted to make something pretty simple.

Creating an account, with a bio and stuff (not implemented yet - thats not that important, I wanted to focus on the main thing, upload, find and stuff)

Upload tracks, with a description about the track, the environnement (Mute City, Port Town, etc), screenshot... 

Comment tracks

Favoring tracks (basically, you "like" a track)

Download tracks

Search for track : search by author, name, and environnement

Download tools to customise your F-Zero X experience

And a lot of little other things ! But thats the main functions I'm focucing on right now.

So, enough talking, here's the pics :

Home

Searching

Track page example

Tool page

Account page (and as I said, nothing is implemeted for now, thats why my profile is blank)

Erf... Annnd thats all I have to say I think.

Oh yeah, dont esitate to propose things. And commenting about the design. I'm a software developper first, design is not my thing.

A realase date ? I dont know. There is a lot of work to do. But before starting big things, I wanted to know if you have an interest about a service like this. I'm working on it on me free time. And I'm not a professionnal, So don't expect something fast and powerful. But I will make my best to make this a great service.

Well, I hope I dont forget something. Don't esitate to post questions, or comment/correct my english (not my native langage, maybe you have find out waaaay before that lol).

You can also working with me on this project if you want. Another pair of hands is cool to have ! Contact me, I have discord and I'm on the F-Zero Nexus server. Same avatar, nickname : Naeso.

Hope you will enjoy this ! Thanks for reading.

Walkman
Mr. EAD
Re: F-Zero Garage (provisional) : Share, upload, download tr
Reply to this Post

I'll use the shit out of that. I really want the custom track community to grow, and I think this is a great way to make that happen.

Snakelancer
Staff Ghost
Re: F-Zero Garage (provisional) : Share, upload, download tr
Reply to this Post

awww man how's this coming? Are you still on it? Haven't seen an update on this, I realy wish to see this succeed!

Index » F-Zero X » F-Zero Garage (provisional) : Share, upload, download tracks