|« View previous topic | View next topic »|
|Index » FZC General Forum » ー FZC Community Update December 2018 ー|
Overall Ladder summary for 2018 (SRPR based):
● After 5 months of competition, the winner of the F-Zero Climax BRONZE Cup Tournament 2018 is Valyssa! You can check out the full results of the tournament at this page.
● F-Zero Nebula Highway is a new F-Zero SNES mod made by Alejandro. It features 15 custom made tracks, as well as new visual features among other things. You can check out a trailer for the mod here, which is also where you can find a download-link for it.
● And speaking of mods, FSF Returns has started working on a F-Zero Maximum Velocity mod called F-Zero Ludicrous Velocity. This mod aim to balance all the ships in the game to a near equal level. To download the mod, you will have to join the FZN Discord and look at the pinned messages in #fz-mods.
● A new texture patch for F-Zero X has been made by kaSparta. It will give the game better a better looking HUD and menus, and will look good together with the HD/widescreen hack that was made by theboy181. Visit this page to download it, and here's a video showing the patch in action.
● Version 1.3 of F-Zero VS (for F-Zero SNES) has been released. New for this version is that it's now also compatible with the F-Zero Final mod. To download the new version, join the FZO Discord and click on #fzvsnesfiles.
● superSANIC has released version 2 of his XTREME Texture pack for F-Zero GX. The new version includes re-modified machine skins among some other additions, improvements and bug-fixes. Download the new version here.
|Index » FZC General Forum » ー FZC Community Update December 2018 ー||