Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Oct.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » Introduce Yourself Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
EZRacer
Mr. EAD
Re: Introduce Yourself
Reply to this Post

Hi, I'm EZRacer and the first time I played a Super NES I played FZero and it's been one of my favorite games ever since. I just recently got the bare bones equipment to get video evidence of my PB's, and consider myself a solid player, but nowhere near Edward or Yazzo. Most of my PB's I don't have video evidence of (yet), but when I do they'll get posted along with the few I do have videos of. Glad to be alongside others who share passion for this great racing series.

JDemonie
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hello everyone,

I recently got back into F Zero X after I didn't play it for 17 years. Was randomly looking for tips and tricks and was very very very pleased to see the one hour long driving tutorial by WMJ. That being said, I am very interested in checking out how many players still actively play this game and I'm also wondering if anyone can enlighten me on tournaments (is that still a thing?). Also I'm doing freelance camerawork for Comic Con Belgium and I'm looking to get a tournament organised within that concept. Anyone here who would be interested in joining the competition? Either way, I'm working very hard on learning a decent dive attack and shaving seconds off of my best time trials. Also working on F Zero X videomaterial, even though WMJ probably already put out all the information you might possibly need for this game and all of it's tracks :p

AndyRoll
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi there. I'm Jeremiah D. Blake, Sr., But you can call me by my alias, Andy Barnabas Roll. I'm the cutest man alive.

I was playing F-Zero X on Nintendo 64 since my childhood, so this brings me into my gaming nostalgia.

I'm also new to F-Zero course editing for my best future experience. Hope you will be viewing my masterpieces for the future!

Danjel
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi everyone! I'm Danjel, a full time videogame developer from Italy. Long time lurker, but I recently joined the Discord channel and had a chat with some of you.

I began playing F-Zero since I randomly got Maximum Velocity when I was a kid ("Mom I want this! There are racing spaceships!"), then felt in love forever. Today it's still my favorite game series of all time, with a preference for the GBA editions. After MV I digged more into the whole series, some of the collectibles, and managed to get all the original games except X. I play F-Zero mostly for the pleasure of it, never been into speedrunning or record attempts, but I wish I could find some time to play some time attack and cut my tiny place in the ladder.

I'm developing my own racing game in my spare time, called The Speed Fragment. It's heavily inspired by Climax and looks like a true Mode-7 game. Still in early stages, but I hope it will be a fan favorite the day I'll manage to release it.

Looking forward to the community. F-Zero lives. Smile

Index » FZC General Forum » Introduce Yourself Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9