Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Aug.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » Post your Unpopular F-Zero Opinions
Faizer
Mr. EAD
Post your Unpopular F-Zero Opinions
Reply to this Post

Basically a thread were we all post our unpopular opinions

I’ll start

-Imo the Wild Goose is actually good in GX, and not as bad as people say

-Climax is the best Mode 7 game, whilst GPL is the worst F-Zero in general 

-Maximum Velocity has almost nothing related to F-Zero (in style) 

-Silence is the best location, and it shouldn’t have been replaced by CP

-Lightning has better music in Climax and GPL than in GX

Reminder,it’s my opinion, but you have the right  to kill me

izder456
Dragon Bird
Re: Post your Unpopular F-Zero Opinions
Reply to this Post
  1. I actually kinda liked f-zero gpl and the mechanics play very well if you modify b to be side attack in the the controls options. I mean yeah, the ai is sorta poo poo buckets, but the overal gameplay and feel of the controls are very good
  2. I like that there is no side attack in FZSNES and FZMV. The side attacks make turning a lot easier, but the whole point of f-zero is not to be easy
  3. F-Zero: GP Legend (anime) and F-Zero: the Legend of the Falcon should both be cannon but in a weird way. They should be cannon for the gba games (with the exception of MV) but not the story overall

Sam-well
Blue Falcon
Re: Post your Unpopular F-Zero Opinions
Reply to this Post

I consider X to be the pinnacle of the franchise, but most people on the internet seem to prefer GX.

Edit: Dunno if you can categorize this under unpopular, but before I knew about X strats & best ships (basically twin noritta for jumper and blood hawk and night thunder for sliding), white cat (Jody Summer) was my vehicle of choice.

In GX I tend to put Kate Alen (black singstress lady) in a custom ship. I'm kind of reluctant to put in Mr. EAD because he's so massive (his weight will drag down the ship!, even though that's absurd XD )

Gomar & Shioh are (a) cool character(s) in the anime. There's an episode where they're fixing a car in their garage and I noticed they always answer twice (twins y' know). You have to be pretty well-coordinated to fly a ship together at those speeds.

Index » FZC General Forum » Post your Unpopular F-Zero Opinions