Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Oct.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
SNES Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero SNES » Proof Call: Faizer and OmegaVideoGameGod
WMJ
Staff Ghost
Proof Call: Faizer and OmegaVideoGameGod
Reply to this Post

Both me and Yazzo agreed on the following proof calls.

Faizer:

It has recently come to light that you have been banned from the Super Mario Kart (SNES) time attack community for cheating with the use of save states and admitting to doing so. This has raised a large amount of doubt about all your SNES F-Zero times as well. The community is largely trust based but how can we trust these times now? You have made a very quick rise through the rankings and I for one don't think I can believe it has all been legit after this news. Your times will be removed for now. You will get an opportunity to proof your legitimacy. The only way forward at this point is setting up a livestream and doing runs live to proof your times are legitimate. For livestreams announce them in discord or in this topic so a moderator can watch it and possibly request some tracks (so we know it's not prerecorded)

OmegaVideoGameGod:

You have been proofcalled on discord recently regarding your very strong Fire Field time of 3'09"82. Your recent video proof of 3'09"99 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZEgSm_g8zU is not sufficient for the following reasons. 1. No start of the race 2. Pausing 3. No game sound. Game sound is the way to tell it's no pc emulator where you can easily edit out save states. Sound emulation of the engine isn't accurate.

Your Fire Field time will be removed and you are requested to do a livestream with game video and audio to set a new Fire Field time.
For livestreams announce them in discord or in this topic so a moderator can watch it and possibly request some tracks (so we know it's not prerecorded)

Faizer
Fire Stingray
Re: Proof Call: Faizer and OmegaVideoGameGod
Reply to this Post

...oh jeez, ok that SMK thing was a single run, just to clarify 

as for proof, I cant stream but I'll try to record more than just FLaps, since I have sent proof for (most of) them

but ye, I'll try to send proof for the 5laps, however I cant stream, I can only record stuff

OmegaVideoGameGod
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

You'll get another video, I didn't plan on stopping the personal bests until I beat the record. I'll make sure it has everything so we can put this behind us.

yoshifan
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

Times have been removed for now as indicated in WMJ's post.

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

rules are rules. everyone has to follow them. i agree with the action taken.

hopefully everyone can post proper videos eventually.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
OmegaVideoGameGod
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9CnjI5V13k 3'11"66

Fire Field 3'11"66. I'm working on improving this, hopefully this is a good start. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdPd6M1_iE 3'11"58 

Improved.

yoshifan
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

OmegaVideoGameGod: Uh, so my understanding is that you haven't complied with the stream request yet. You should get in touch with WMJ or another mod who can verify SNES stuff and make sure that's taken care of. Until then, I'm going to have to remove those Fire Field times again. We don't have a website feature in place that actually prevents someone from submitting, so I'm just gonna have to ask you to not take advantage of that, thanks.

Index » F-Zero SNES » Proof Call: Faizer and OmegaVideoGameGod