Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Aug.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » What's all this?
Barking_Pig_Spank
Dragon Bird
What's all this?
Reply to this Post

I collect the F-Zero Series on the GBA so when I found a Rom for this game I grabbed it. I figured that I at least might be able to figure out some of what to do but wound up running into more issues than I bargained for. So does anyone have any idea to what most of the stuff in this game is and means and the point to it is?

The main problem is that pretty much everything is in Japanease and I can't read it. Now I don't care about what it says in story mode, but the rest of the stuff I need to know:

1) The controlling configuration I have no clue about what buttons do what (Some are blatently obvious) But for example I boosted and have no idea what I did.

2) What's the deal with edit mode, Creating tracks, but again I can't read it so I do not know what I am doing

3) The main menu such as where you pick story mode and such, I have no idea what I am selecting

4) What's the point to spinning in a circle like that on a track?

Does anyone know how I can translate this ROM to English?

Thanks in Advance

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: What's all this?
Reply to this Post

1) All controller translations are in our 'Articles' tab

As for all your other points... the game is almost entirely in English unless theres very specific translations you need, even someone who knows not a jot of Japanese should be able to access this game easily enough. Its the most gaijin-friendly Japanese game I've ever played, certainly.

Theres no English translation ROM either, although Heian has done an excellent job translating most of the Story mode pieces into English Smile

Barking_Pig_Spank
Dragon Bird
Re: What's all this?
Reply to this Post

I'll admit I did look around for a short time, but it's not like I did extensive searching so Yeah I will have to look for that section

Thanks for the information

Index » F-Zero Climax » What's all this?