Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » Why is spinning in this game?
Barking_Pig_Spank
Dragon Bird
Why is spinning in this game?
Reply to this Post

What was spinning put into this game for?

So far, I cannot find one usefull thing about spinning. In fact, it actully hinders you more than anything. Is there anyway to shut off spinning or a controller set-up that either shuts off spinning or asigns it under a button config that are not even near each other and you won't ever use together?

1) It does not make you go any faster

2) It does not help you turn corners any better

3) It uses up your machines health so you blow up faster and easier

4) It interferes with drift turning to such a major degree that, it totally destroys any chance for any type of record

5) It does not allow you to control your machine any better

6) If it's supposed to be used on another player, then that's stupid too because no other player gets close enough to you to use it, or can easily avoid it.

So as you can clearly see that spinning is 100% useless. So again I ask why is this retarded move even in this game because it serves no purpose

Well so far uses for spinning = 0:

Reasons why spinning has no place in this game = 6

Anyone care to comment

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Why is spinning in this game?
Reply to this Post

Spin-attack is just for attacking other vehicles. You can switch it off on the vehicle set-up screen. Check out the translations done by Heian in our 'Articles' tab above to see which this is.

Barking_Pig_Spank
Dragon Bird
Re: Why is spinning in this game?
Reply to this Post

EDIT:  I went to the articles tab and I saw that screenshot but that still does not help me at all.

There is a massive amount of information missing

1st off How do you even access that screen in the 1st place

When I go to options in the game, all it does is give me 4 pre-configure control schemes

2ndly Lets say for sake of conversation I want to set boost to the 2 shoulder buttons, how do I use that screen in order to accomplish this

You can pretty much figure out the rest of my questions by the way I have asked the 1st two.

Index » F-Zero Climax » Why is spinning in this game?