Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » Too much story translation & not enough on other things
Barking_Pig_Spank
Dragon Bird
Too much story translation & not enough on other things
Reply to this Post

So far all I have seen is, story translation, and nothing else.

So far because of the japanese text, I do not know:

What the controls are, or how to configure them (If you even can) Sure there is a screenshot of some lay out in the articles section, but that doesn't explain how anyone got to that screen to begin with or if you can even set the controls to the way you want them. On top of that when i go into options there are only 4 pre-configured controller options.

How to use create a track or how to take a track someone posted, enter it in, and use it

and basically anything else that has no instruction.

I would really like to know this stuff because spinning has been the death of me and I really need to shut it off.

I already asked this but Is there a way to shut spinning off? Someone told me to go to the article section to see the config layout, but again nothing is explained

Anyone care to answer any or all of this stuff please

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Too much story translation & not enough on other thi
Reply to this Post

Barking, have you tried to enter a race yet? Before you enter a race, you have the controller set-up screen right in front of you. At this juncture you can press down to move onto the individual button settings; from there you can scroll along each button's options, with the controller config article I told you about as a guide as to what each means. You don't need to enter the options screen at all.

EDIT: I'll post details for the track creator in a bit...

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Too much story translation & not enough on other thi
Reply to this Post

Once you've created a track, go to course selection from the main menu, then you'll notice theres an Edit cup at the bottom where you can access all created tracks (up to 30).

I've decided to lock the majority of these threads while things get into hand.

Index » F-Zero Climax » Too much story translation & not enough on other things