GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Question about Blood Hawk
floancs
Mr. EAD
Question about Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

Hello

I'm wonder why some people use Blood Hawk in for exemple RCJ,FFBT,MFFB,SHR or again FFFF

I want to know if there are an other difference between Night Thunder and Blood Hawk exept Weight (Jump and best speed in ground include) and than the Night Thunder are not in Japanese version.

I want know too who's the track where use Blood Hawk have not disadvantage than use Night Thunder

Thanks

RadioShadow
Black Bull
Re: Question about Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

I'm no expert in using them but the Night Thunder is faster than the Blood Hawke due to the heavy weight of the machine.

On the other hand, the Blood Hawke has better acceleration, better jumping and better at turning, due to the lower weight of the machine. 

Most courses that don't require steep turning means the Night Thunder is better to use as you want that faster speed.   On courses such as Fire Field - Fire Field, which has lots of sharp turns, the Blood Hawke is better as it can handle the turns better and return to it's orginal straigten speed quicker.  

Also courses with short cuts like Gold Cup - Port Town, the Blood Hawke can make them better while the Night Thunder can't or is diifcult due to the heavy weight. 

That's my opinion anyway.  

JkLoser
Jet Vermilion
Reply to this Post

RadioShadow explain it pretty dead on.

NT advantage = Better "standard" speed, better drifting[equals more speed gain], better handling, better side attacks[Maybe I'm the only one who uses side attack to set up big drift?]. Basicly, he pwns.

BH advantage = Better zipper speed, Longer jump[equals bigger shortcuts].

Ofcourse, this would mean tracks with zippers would be best suited for BH, wich is true, until you add the drift part, if you can pull of big drift with NT, like going 90degree drifts on straight road, NT will still pwn BH.

And I hate BH... Even on LV2, I would use Night thunder over BH again ;p

Old and tired... ;p
floancs
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Thanks for the answer

customracer209
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

Don't forget about Twin Norita. It's quite similar, but can turn slightly better, because of it's weight. However, Golden Fox and Night Thunder are a bit faster, along with the fact that their boost is very strong (boosts up to 1235-1240 km/h).

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Question about Blood Hawk