Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » My JB Crystal
spamineggs
Mr. EAD
My JB Crystal
Reply to this Post

You guys have helped me in many ways. I have always loved MaxVelocity, and it hase become my Favorite of the series. Without the tips I found here I could never have achieved this:

I have read that many of you feel the JB is the worst car in the game but it was and has always been my favorite car. I decided to work hard and get all the trophies and when I did I would post my achievement. so here it is! what do you think?

sorry the image is so BAD, all I got is my cellphone cam. if I get a better one I'll post it.

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: My JB Crystal
Reply to this Post

Hi spamineggs, welcome to the site!

Nice accomplishment, I must admit I don't think I've tried getting all Cups on Master with the venerable ol' JB Crystal -- theres certainly a few times on Master where driving with the JB gets a bit hairy! I might try this out soon, see what I can do. Come to think, a lot of the machines in the game get left out on the trophy front on my game pak -- not much of a completionist I guess.

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
uhd
Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

Getting all 4 chess pieces with JB Crystal is the ultimate achievement not only in F-zero MV, but also in life. I still remember the day it happened for me. That day I became a man.

F-zero MV World Champion
1863-2217
BJW
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post
Nice work. I used to have this game in late 2001. After liking F-Zero X so much, I was excited to get the new Game Boy Advance and it's new F-Zero for Christmas (I was 11). But I sucked at it and absoloutely hated the game. Got rid of it in a week. Now, 7 1/2 years later, I saw GP Legend for $5 at GameStop, while looking for something else, so I decided to get it. I really liked it and unlocked everything in about two weeks. It made me want to go back and try MV, so I now picked this game up again and my favorite out of the four starting crafts is definately the JB Crystal. I don't understand why it's considered so bad, but then again, I haven't unlocked any other vehicles. It still seems better than the other three starters, though, so it still puzzles me. But I'm a complete noob right now, anyway. It's possible that I will understand why it gets such bad rep as I get better.
non4life
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

the best thing is the Stingray (i love using it!) its fast Plus 12 seconds of boost Each lap!

the Falcon MK II is a very nostalgic car to drive! i some how got 1.48 on Synobazz with it! i have a video about it. my name is SuperLineBros it wont let my post my channel on here..

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Yeah, you need a certain number of posts before you can post links here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperLineBros <--- nice collection of vids, varied. I saw a French guy play some very nice Pokemon Puzzle Challenge in France a few weeks back.

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
   Index » F-Zero MV » My JB Crystal