F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Sometimes the recorded ghosts kill themselves.
customracer209
Black Bull
Sometimes the recorded ghosts kill themselves.
Reply to this Post

I remember when I played GPL in the year of 2008. I recorded a ghost (Blue Falcon) at Red Canyon: Peak Jump 2. I chose Elegance Liberty to race against it. Then that's when it starts. I noticed that the ghost didn't "remember" where I went. I slowed down so I could follow him. He was HITTING himself against the walls! I was suprised! I thought my ghost would never do such a thing! As soon as he stopped, he left the walls (that's when I thought he came to his senses)... and headed straight for the jump! You can guess what happened. The Blue Falcon flew aimlessly in a straight path as if the pilot cared nothing about the race. Then he plummeted. I reran the course with Panzer Emerald and recorded the ghost. THIS time, it "remembered" everywhere I went. This is my "theory": In a certain course, normal or amended, a certain ghost of a machine will try to "kill" itself. Try it yourself and you'll see what I mean.

customracer209
Black Bull
Re: Sometimes the recorded ghosts kill themselves.
Reply to this Post

This happens yet again. In White Land, my ghost, in the form of Wild Goose was damaging itslef.

XaikuTheMaverickHunter
Golden Fox
Reply to this Post
customracer209 wrote:

I remember when I played GPL in the year of 2008. I recorded a ghost (Blue Falcon) at Red Canyon: Peak Jump 2. I chose Elegance Liberty to race against it. Then that's when it starts. I noticed that the ghost didn't "remember" where I went. I slowed down so I could follow him. He was HITTING himself against the walls! I was suprised! I thought my ghost would never do such a thing! As soon as he stopped, he left the walls (that's when I thought he came to his senses)... and headed straight for the jump! You can guess what happened. The Blue Falcon flew aimlessly in a straight path as if the pilot cared nothing about the race. Then he plummeted. I reran the course with Panzer Emerald and recorded the ghost. THIS time, it "remembered" everywhere I went. This is my "theory": In a certain course, normal or amended, a certain ghost of a machine will try to "kill" itself.

Now THAT is messed up. And I thought the ghosts on Mario Kart 64 had "memory bugs" on them! I'll have to try that some time!

Nox_fr
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

I think this is a battery problem :  

I lost data in my old Pokémon version (1 or 2 years without being played) (the version hacked whith an action replay had suffer most),

My father did same with his computer motehrboard's cell (it was totally out)

and I could verify the phenomenon on a damaged N64 memory card which cell support was broken.

The easyest solution is play 1 hour every 3 month...

But if the cell is damaged... you will lost your data

Good luck...

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Sometimes the recorded ghosts kill themselves.