Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » Hardware?
YomiAkuma
Mr. EAD
Hardware?
Reply to this Post

Which system do YOU play MV on?  Out of the following, which do YOU think is best?

GBA

GBASP

DS

DSL

I personally use a GBASP, but that's just simply because I have a DSi and not a DSL.  I also have a DS Phat, but it's a little too "clunky" to hold and also a GBA, which is the most comfortable handheld ever made in my opinion, but I just can't see the damn screen anymore because of the lack of backlight lol!.

Discuss

TBK
Janitor
Re: Hardware?
Reply to this Post

GBA SP

just so very used to it, can't imagine playing mv on any of the other systems. I wish to try out the asg-101 model someday.

I know Kevin uses the DS phat...

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

I use an SP too. So comfortable and compact, it's perfect. I've played before using a SNES controller with a worn down d-pad and it sucks because the accuracy is a bit off with cornering. Couldn't imagine using a DS.

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Reply to this Post

GBA SP, although if I played again I'd want to use a Gameboy Player to record all my runs.

Yazzo
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

GBASP here aswell. tried playing with a DSL but found that it was quite hard to steer while holding down on the d-pad when airborn.

Kaynce
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

Just as Tim stated above, I use the the very first DS system... I guess it's refered as DS Phat?

I've owned an SP but found it way too cramped to play with. Fingers would cramp especially when on a good run and it would hurt to stay in control. Ive used the GBA, SP and DS... DS for me. Honestly its whatever you get used to.

Are you watching closely?
Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

unlike most people here, i set all my times on the Game Boy Player because i found it more comfortable to play on TV.

my biggest mistake was not recording any of my PRs. such a waste.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
Parrotman707
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

I Play It On The GB Micro. I'm just used to the shape. Maybe it's from playing with the NES controller.

Index » F-Zero MV » Hardware?