F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Peutos
Fire Stingray
Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Reply to this Post

Yestarday I was playing on K4, i crashed when suddendly the WW was going to overtake me..just for fun I wanted to bump it when i took the dash plate (to boost the speed)..We were going in opposite directions and when we were at the cross of the 2 curves I missed the WW that bumped me the right side of the car's rear shooting me up to 679km/h. I took a screenshot because I was continuosly pushing the start button to be able to locate the car on the track, so i was lucky to pause the game in the exact second of the maximum velocity Smile 

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Reply to this Post

Nice photo! I remember Clement posting something similar years ago. No idea how high the speeds in this game go!

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
Peutos
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

Yes until yestarday i thought that the highest speed was 640 km/h because if you take a mine and next an another mine or a bump by a car your velocity doesn't go over the 640... 679 km/h is very bigger than the normal limits and probably my speed before the moment when i pressed the started button was 68X km/h...

TBK
Janitor
Reply to this Post

I remember that with Clement too! I still don't quite understand how you got this... you let WW hit you after it hit a dashplate itself? I might be too dumb...

Peutos
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

I took the dashplate at the end of the left part of the circuit (after the crossroads) and the WW took the dashplate at the end of the right part, i wanted to bump it on the front side but the speed was very very high for both and so i pressed continuosly start button to be able to locate the car on the screen but i made a mistake and i missed it, but not completely... It bumped me on the right side, after that my speed reached over 680 Km/h (i think so) but i pressed the start button an istant later and i noticed that my speed was 679 Km/h and so i took a picture Smile do you understand now?

TBK
Janitor
Reply to this Post

Gotcha

Index » F-Zero MV » Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?