F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Urgent help needed - Red Canyon Peak Jump I missing...
Sami_Cetin
Mr. EAD
Urgent help needed - Red Canyon Peak Jump I missing...
Reply to this Post

Hello,

Having a bit of an issue at the moment. I am aware that in order to unlock the Illusion - Abyss Drop I and II tracks you need to play Gold cup on standard and expert a few times through respectively.

What then should happen is on the GP mode, those new tracks appear and replace the Red Canyon Peak Jump I and II tracks. However on Time Trial what should happen is that you have the Abyss Drop tracks appear and still have the Red Canyon Peak Jumps also.

What I have got now, is unlocked both Abyss tracks... all good. At the end of the cup on Time Attack just before Abyss II is Red Canyon Peak Jump II, that is fine.

But in the middle of the cup, where I have Abyss I unlocked, the Red Canyon Peak Jump I track is not there??! So I have a missing gap there in my Time Trial times as I have not been able to Time Trial that course.

I tried searching online but no result anywhere, I tried replaying the Gold cup through on Standard to see if that helps change it back or put the Red Canyon Peak Jump I track back into the list. I did that and won the cup 3 times but no luck... It still just goes from Fire Field Wreckage circuit to Illusion : Abyss Drop I

Please help, I dont wana waste anymore time playing extra GPs and stuff for nothing if it doesnt fix it. Spent ages unlocking everything as it is...

Regards,

Sami

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Re: Urgent help needed - Red Canyon Peak Jump I missing...
Reply to this Post

As far as I know, it just requires repeating the same cup over and over until the right course appears.

Sami_Cetin
Mr. EAD
Re: Urgent help needed - Red Canyon Peak Jump I missing...
Reply to this Post

This will mean going back to the original course (not the unlockable one that i already have).

It is Red Canyon Peak Jump I thats missing...

Il try some more GP attempts on Gold on Standard (I have done 3 already today), and let you know what happens...

EDIT:    Its ok now I sorted it out, did some rough time when it appeared on TT Smile

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Urgent help needed - Red Canyon Peak Jump I missing...