Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Dec.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Peutos
Fire Stingray
Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Reply to this Post

Yestarday I was playing on K4, i crashed when suddendly the WW was going to overtake me..just for fun I wanted to bump it when i took the dash plate (to boost the speed)..We were going in opposite directions and when we were at the cross of the 2 curves I missed the WW that bumped me the right side of the car's rear shooting me up to 679km/h. I took a screenshot because I was continuosly pushing the start button to be able to locate the car on the track, so i was lucky to pause the game in the exact second of the maximum velocity Smile 

BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?
Reply to this Post

Nice photo! I remember Clement posting something similar years ago. No idea how high the speeds in this game go!

Peutos
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

Yes until yestarday i thought that the highest speed was 640 km/h because if you take a mine and next an another mine or a bump by a car your velocity doesn't go over the 640... 679 km/h is very bigger than the normal limits and probably my speed before the moment when i pressed the started button was 68X km/h...

TBK
Janitor
Reply to this Post

I remember that with Clement too! I still don't quite understand how you got this... you let WW hit you after it hit a dashplate itself? I might be too dumb...

Peutos
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

I took the dashplate at the end of the left part of the circuit (after the crossroads) and the WW took the dashplate at the end of the right part, i wanted to bump it on the front side but the speed was very very high for both and so i pressed continuosly start button to be able to locate the car on the screen but i made a mistake and i missed it, but not completely... It bumped me on the right side, after that my speed reached over 680 Km/h (i think so) but i pressed the start button an istant later and i noticed that my speed was 679 Km/h and so i took a picture Smile do you understand now?

TBK
Janitor
Reply to this Post

Gotcha

Index » F-Zero MV » Which is the maximum reachable speed in F-ZERO MV?