Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Custom Challenge (Ghost) E-Reader Cards (save files wanted)
RadioShadow
Black Bull
Custom Challenge (Ghost) E-Reader Cards (save files wanted)
Reply to this Post
The e-Reader cards have finally been dumped and I've been playing around with the data for the past few weeks in making custom courses and challengers (ghosts).

The challenge cards basically just contain the ghost data, and once the data has ben trasnfered to F-ZERO: Legend of Falcon, you can watch a replay of the ghost and even save it.  Thanks to caitsith's tools, it is possible to use any ghost. 
Basically, if you have the ablity to upload the GBA save with the ghost on (can be JP, US or EU version) that you want to turn into a card, then post it here.

Below you can download the dot codes for a Custom Challenge Card (for the Japan Card Reader e+), which is RichardTaro's ghost on "Championship". There is also a YouTube video as well.  I'll try and get a guide togther on setting the e-Reader emulator and on how to make them yourself. You can also print them out, using the  nedc_print tool (www.caitsith2.net/ereader/tools/nedc_print.rar).  You will need a good printer however that supports 300, 600 or 1200 DPI and must be on Glossy Photo Paper.

Video:
Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Re: Custom Challenge (Ghost) E-Reader Cards (save files want
Reply to this Post

this is pretty neat. i have an e-reader but the printer i have now is bad and i don't think it could produce a readable printout.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
RandomSnatcher
Dragon Bird
Re: Custom Challenge (Ghost) E-Reader Cards (save files want
Reply to this Post

I don't mean to necropost, but since the e-Reader cards have been dumped, this makes me wish that somebody would romhack western versions of GP Legend into having these tracks.

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Custom Challenge (Ghost) E-Reader Cards (save files wanted)