Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » Working Jet Vermilion Code Generator Goto page Previous  1, 2
Arkuski
Mr. EAD
Working Jet Vermilion Code Generator
Reply to this Post
Root Topic

Any of the links I find are dead or don't work. I'm just wondering if anybody can hook me up because I really don't want to play Championship 255 times and I am not skilled enough to beat Master with EVERY CHARACTER.

PurpleShyGuy
Mr. EAD
Re: Working Jet Vermilion Code Generator
Reply to this Post

@Locks

Thank you so much for your help, you have my gratitude!

Firewolf832
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hello. I am new here, but an experienced player in the F-zero series.
I don't know how to use the code generator. Can someone give me the code of it? I will post my name here. it is FIREWOLF

Locks
Amazing God
Reply to this Post
Firewolf832 wrote:

Hello. I am new here, but an experienced player in the F-zero series.
I don't know how to use the code generator. Can someone give me the code of it? I will post my name here. it is FIREWOLF

Here you go: A69-PKHLF730

Firewolf832
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Thank you so much for your help
I still don't know how to use the code generator, so maybe, can you do a quick tutorial of how to use the code generator? Much thanks in advance!

Locks
Amazing God
Reply to this Post
Firewolf832 wrote:

I still don't know how to use the code generator, so maybe, can you do a quick tutorial of how to use the code generator? Much thanks in advance!

You literally just have to type the name of your save in the box up top, where it says "e.g. LOCKS", you'd write FIREWOLF there.
It will automatically capitalize all the letters, and the generated password will be shown on the box at the bottom.

Firewolf832
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:

You literally just have to type the name of your save in the box up top, where it says "e.g. LOCKS", you'd write FIREWOLF there.
It will automatically capitalize all the letters, and the generated password will be shown on the box at the bottom.

I did that, and it didn't update. it gives me this...  https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmfsp93rlzjmya2/confused.jpg?dl=0

I'm not used to this at all, and im sorry that my idiotsy is annoying.

Locks
Amazing God
Reply to this Post
Firewolf832 wrote:
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:

I did that, and it didn't update. it gives me this...  https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmfsp93rlzjmya2/confused.jpg?dl=0

Oh, you're in the wrong page! That one keeps breaking so I put it somewhere else: http://next.fzerocentral.org/fzmv/faq
This point to the same place as a previous comment of mine on this thread. Sorry, I should just put a link on the page instead of the broken thingie.

Firewolf832
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:

Oh, you're in the wrong page! That one keeps breaking so I put it somewhere else: http://next.fzerocentral.org/fzmv/faq
This point to the same place as a previous comment of mine on this thread. Sorry, I should just put a link on the page instead of the broken thingie.

The link keeps on freezing on my browser. I'm using Mozilla Firefox, and it is up to date. This is flusterating...

Sad
Edit: It works on Google chrome, but not on Mozilla Firefox, or Enernet explorer. sorry for all the troubles.

Locks
Amazing God
Reply to this Post
Firewolf832 wrote:
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:
Locks wrote:
Firewolf832 wrote:

The link keeps on freezing on my browser. I'm using Mozilla Firefox, and it is up to date. This is flusterating...

Sad

I just tried and got the same problem. I will look into it and post any news in the Developer Log so as to not take more space in this thread.
Apologies for all the trouble!

Index » F-Zero MV » Working Jet Vermilion Code Generator Goto page Previous  1, 2