Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Sand Ocean Remix
Effendi
Wild Goose
Sand Ocean Remix
Reply to this Post

Made a rock version of the Sand Ocean theme, been wanting to remix this particulair track for a while, so here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqrilLHELKA

It's not an F-Zero X version of the song, it's simply what I thought it would sound like if it was done with real-time instruments. 

Effendi
Wild Goose
Re: Sand Ocean Remix
Reply to this Post

Huh, that's funny 'cause i can't recall there being any notion that specifically stated that you're obliged to explain in great detail that a song in fact, is a song.

But if you can't tell the difference between rock and morse code I can see your confusion.

Hot_Violet
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

I only just came across this as I've been away for quite a while.

NIce job there.  Gave your YT video a wee thumbs up. Smile

I see that you've got other works up on Soundcloud.  Do you have plans to do any more F-Zero stuff?

Effendi
Wild Goose
Reply to this Post

Thank you  

Not particularily. I just really wanted to do that song. I have thought about the GP Legend version of Mist Flow which I also like a lot, and perhaps doing a cover of that someday, but in my defense I did this cover quickly after I got started with DAWs, MIDIs, and live guitar takes, if I waited 'til i got more experience I think the cover would've gotten much better.

But it's not like I'm planning on doing Mist Flow anytime soon, it's more or less an idea I got of what it would sound like, but I'll definately put it up here if I get around to record it.

As  for my soundcloud most the stuff up there I uploaded pretty early, and contains 90% of stuff I made while tryin'a get comfortable with various sounds, what instrument I should pan in which ear, and what instruments should be lowered in terms of sound. 'Cause I had an epiphany of perhaps making music for games (or at least trying to get into the industry, which is very hard i quickly discovered), but I'll most likely be joining the army next year, so I put that whole idea on hold for now.

But anyway I'm glad you like it !

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Sand Ocean Remix