Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Jul.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » Looking for blue_myriddn
R0bert_Fr0st
Blood Hawk
Looking for blue_myriddn
Reply to this Post

Hey guys,

First off let me say, "I'm pumped this website is still going strong. Secondly, this is awesome that my old log in info worked."

About Me: I'm RobertFrost. I use to help organize the chess section with Josh and Buti. Since the dispersment of MFO I relaunched TsCWorld.net

TsCWorld is a gamer hub similar to MFO but with many many more features. It's still developing. Everyone here is personally invited by a past MrFixit supporter.

I'm here today because I'm trying to locate blue_myriddn the past GM of MFO.

TsCWorld is hosting a Diablo III tournament and I remember he was quite the fan of the series. Infact, he even had his own guild I believe. The probIem... I simply cannot find his email, or an active website he's working with. I'd like to pass it on to him an d his crew.

Any help you fellas could offer would be great. Congrats again on keeping F-zero super sick.

RobertFrost

TsCWorld.net

"A true gamer hub: link Xbox, Ps4, and Computers to live stats, documents, tournaments, leagues, and anything else a gamer needs."

samurai goroh
Fat Shark
Hi there Robert
Reply to this Post

Hi there Robert, I really dont keep in touch with non-Fzero MFO members anymore, but there was a Steam group with a few members, which you might have better chances on finding about him there than on this forum (but still a long shot).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mrfixitonline

R0bert_Fr0st
Blood Hawk
Re: Hi there Robert
Reply to this Post
samurai goroh wrote:

Hi there Robert, I really dont keep in touch with non-Fzero MFO members anymore, but there was a Steam group with a few members, which you might have better chances on finding about him there than on this forum (but still a long shot).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mrfixitonline

Sam!!

Seeing you on here is the best surprise i've had in awhile. Ok. I will join with whatever steam account I made forever ago and see if I get any messages there.

How has life been treating you? I hope well. When TL gets started back up some old MFO guys are going to play with the new TsC name Smile Hope you can play too.

I spoke with gile today on FICS. He is doing good. He is deciding if he wants to start playing chess again. There has been some activity with old friends and it is exciting.

There is a seat welcome for you over at TsC as a chess moderator any time my brother.

RobertFrost

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.
― Robert Frost
   Index » FZC General Forum » Looking for blue_myriddn