Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » [COMPLETE] F-Zero Central Promotional material (2 icons)
ShreyanM
Mr. EAD
[COMPLETE] F-Zero Central Promotional material (2 icons)
Reply to this Post

Alright! I've finished making two icons for the F-ZERO CENTRAL community for promotional purposes. Note that these two icons are in a 16:9 ratio and at mainly for use in livestreams or YouTube videos. Feel free to use these anywhere you'd like as long as you are able to credit me for these icons (i.e. in the description of a YouTube video). I understand that some may not be able to do this, but that is fine. I may add more banners to this zip file, which I have uploaded to my Google Drive here...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VIfYkkYETmaDdzUDgzaEtVODg/view?usp=drivesdk

I went through tons of design ideas and decided that the simplest one was optimal as it enforces aspects of material design, thus supporting a variety of screen sizes and uses. Thanks for stopping by on this post!

Shrey

Alexis
Dragon Bird
Re: [COMPLETE] F-Zero Central Promotional material (2 icons)
Reply to this Post

Darn son these are fantastic, I'm hoping to stream soon and will use these!

ShreyanM
Mr. EAD
Re: [COMPLETE] F-Zero Central Promotional material (2 icons)
Reply to this Post

Glad to know it's of use! Thanks for using 'em!

PS. Could you link me to your stream? It's hard to find F-Zero streamers these days

Index » FZC General Forum » [COMPLETE] F-Zero Central Promotional material (2 icons)