Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Oct.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GX Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GX » Revised Stats
ShadowDarkness
Dragon Bird
Revised Stats
Reply to this Post

If anyone is willing, can someone make a simple revised stats to each vehical? I would myself but i feel i would be inaccurate.

The only one i know is accurate is my black bull which is: Body C, Boost D, Grip C

AKC12
Black Bull
Re: Revised Stats
Reply to this Post

Well first, we would have to define each stat. Body is self explanatory. Grip is how easy or difficult it easy for the machine to lose control. And I think boost should mean how effective the booster is overall.

Black Bull has one of the stronger bodies in the game, so an A is appropiate. The body stat in general is already accurate.

It's one of the most slippery machines in the entire game. I would personally give it an E

His booster is one of the better ones of the original machines. Good boost duration and decent max speed. But due to its low acceleration it takes some time to get up to speed. Based on the booster alone I'd give it either a B or A.

Acceleration is important enough to have its own stat category.

I can come up with my take on it later. But take a look at this. It is the hidden stat values found within the game. Some of it isn't so obvious to interpret: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Xsq-KV3lpfk9SS4_L84WV-JuXHOR8_GlFZRnskkSU/edit#gid=0

All of my GX times with various machines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c92zTykQvGwPoCU6yGuOb7lwxFENUC9ELbHZcse1qE/
ShadowDarkness
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

Black bull does not have a strong body, its barely a C. I do know that Fat shark, Wild Goose and Green Panther are the only machines with True "A" Bodies. How do i know this? I do a bomb test where i ram the machines into them. Bull died way too fast like 7 bombs lol shark, goose, and panther died at like 13 or 14 bombs(shark has the strongest body).

I dont know how to read that hidden stat sheet, for example max speed bb has .48872 ok i know thats the highest but why does it have 5 digits as oppose to shark only having 3 digits? Its confusing with different digits.

AKC12
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

I'm well aware that those machine's body are significantly stronger than Black Bull's. Regardless, Black Bull still has the 6th strongest body of the original machines according to Mew2King's testing. How to assign a letter based on this and that is up to debate.

And yes, like I said it isn't very obvious to interpret, but I thought it would be of interest to you.

Here's the results of M2K's testing. On closer inspection, some of the body ratings are inaccurate

—On this scale, with Fat Shark being 100%, mines do a little over 7% per hit, and the red lasers and exploded mines (the red stuff that damages you when you run over it and comes after you destroy a mine) does a little over 7% per second that you’re in them.

***125% – Jewel Bruiser-V2(A)

100% – Fat Shark(A)

86% – Wild Goose(A)

***71% – Strong Cannon-G4(A)

70% – Green Panther(A)

54% – Crazy Bear(A) / Rolling Turtle(A)

***53% – Garnet Horse-Z(B)

50% – Black Bull(A) / Dark Schneider(A)

45% – Wild Boar(A)

43% – Fire Stingray(A) / Iron Tiger(B) / Mad Wolf(B) / Magic Seagull(B)

41% – Blue Falcon(B) / Rainbow Phoenix(B)

39% – Astro Robin(B) / Big Fang(B) / Blood Hawk(B) / Deep Claw(B) / Groovy Taxi(B) / Hyper Speeder(C) / Spark Moon(B) / Super Piranha(B)

35% – King Meteor(E) / Little Wyvern(E) / Mighty Hurricane(E) / Mighty Typhoon(C) / Night Thunder(B) / Pink Spider(C) / Sonic Phantom(C) / White Cat(C)

***34% – Pretty Lynx-G4(D)

32% – Golden Fox(D) / Space Angler(C)

29% – Bunny Flash(D) / Death Anchor(E) / Queen Meteor(E) / Sliver Rat(D) / Wonder Wasp(D)

27% – Cosmic Dolphin(E) / Great Star(E) / Red Gazelle(E) / Twin Noritta(E)

All of my GX times with various machines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c92zTykQvGwPoCU6yGuOb7lwxFENUC9ELbHZcse1qE/
ShadowDarkness
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

I do have alot of interest in that sheet if only i knew how it worked lol.

With 50% that means? Im gonna look for m2k test

AKC12
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

It means its body strength is 50% that of Fat Shark's.

I have M2K's document saved on my computer. I will upload it and provide a link to it

AKC12
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

Here it is: ln.sync.com/dl/9817aff30#349a5tem-bafddyib-iqye5gnp-8rr52jya

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

it looks like the body range is somewhat misplaced within the game. you see a ton of vehicles in the lower brackets but a lot of difference with the top brackets.

bodies only look acurrate of you see how the ships are grouped (the only car that looks really out of place is Night Thunder hanging with D-level bodies)

if the cutoff point was changed, then a lot of their bodies would need to be revised (and a lot of cars would be lower level)

"Patience is useful in any moment"
   Index » F-Zero GX » Revised Stats