Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » F-Zero e+ Romhack?
RandomSnatcher
Dragon Bird
F-Zero e+ Romhack?
Reply to this Post

Super late and not my romhack, but I found this discussion: https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=24547.0

I know I don't come here very often, just learning that GX is getting some mods surprisingly, but I didn't see anyone bring this up. Apparently GuyPerfect is attempting to restore many of the e-Reader+ exclusives for the Japanese version. I'd be interested in trying them out.

RadioShadow
Black Bull
Re: F-Zero e+ Romhack?
Reply to this Post

He currently sent me modified version of the Japanese version for me to test for any bugs.  It currently has 17 / 20 courses him.  I need to actually finish test bugging the rom and get back to him.

He has requested me not to upload the rom, so I won't.  From what I understand, he is trying to track down the missing 3 e-Reader cards, which isn't going to be easy.  He also plans to modify the USA / Europe version as well.

Pretty cool what GuyPerfect has done.

moorecore
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

[First post...have been awaiting activation a loooong time and lurked even longer!]

Really keen to see this project completed.  I have no romhacking experience but I put a lot of effort into locating these missing cards a couple of years ago with a view to handing over to someone with the skills to create such a Romhack.  

Once this is done (and it will be) the final 'lost' F-Zero tracks will be the missing satellaview tracks...no doubt even more difficult...but I understand that there WAS a video of Metal Fort on niconico some time ago which was removed.  If that video could ever be unearthed, perhaps a manual reconstruction would be the best option.

Anyway, after that digression, does anybody know of progress on e+?

Hot_Violet
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

I know it's only been a few months but I was wondering if there had been any movement in this project?  I'd love to see all the GBA goodness that I've missed out on so far. Smile

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » F-Zero e+ Romhack?