Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
SNES Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero SNES » GOLDEN FOX - MASTER DIFFICULT - DEATH WIND 1

Did you beat F-Zero with all vehicles at Master?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

JulianoFdeS
Mr. EAD
GOLDEN FOX - MASTER DIFFICULT - DEATH WIND 1
Reply to this Post

Someone here has won the DEATH WIND 1 (Knight League) with GOLDEN FOX at MASTER DIFFICULT at first or second place?

YouTube videos has only some TAS players getting bumped behind but when I try this I always kiss the wall, the CPU just throw me like it were some olimpic modality. Other Videos are from real good players that only get third.

Why do think the staff team approved this insane difficult? I wonder if there's a secret that make it real possible to win or if they just had the idea of inserting master difficult with no time to test and released as it. The Wii VC fixed it or is the same?

Are there any tips, tricks or even some glitches? Anything that I would do on real console?

Can a speedrunner do this challange? what is the best times in this track with Golden Fox?

edward406
Staff Ghost
Re: GOLDEN FOX - MASTER DIFFICULT - DEATH WIND 1
Reply to this Post

This is the only video I know of with a 1st place Master Class Golden Fox finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgzuin-WP0

Run starts at 2:38.

From my experience, when you are trying to get clean bumps from a CPU on any track, the best thing you can do is get the back right of your machine to line up with the front left of the CPU machine and at the moment of contact you turn right with the D-pad and press the R button. This keeps you from being thrust into the guard rails. On Death Wind I, the difficulty of making this alignment is made only worse with the cross winds.

"It's the F-Zero spirit!" -Yazzo
JulianoFdeS
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Wow! Thank you for share the video and the information as well! Now I have some reference and I just need use a lot of save/load states to practice this on emulator in order to can do this in real hardware!

My mainly objetive is every lap in first, like the guy did.

I want to be a F-Zero Master in every F-Zero game, so I must learn this.

JulianoFdeS
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Someone else has any other information to contribute? I would like this topic turns itself some guide for whoever else tries this challange.

Index » F-Zero SNES » GOLDEN FOX - MASTER DIFFICULT - DEATH WIND 1