Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Aug.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Any tips for expert difficulty?
Droplets
Mr. EAD
Any tips for expert difficulty?
Reply to this Post

Hey guys.

so recently I've been playing through this game because i've been in a f-zero mood lately. ive been trying to beat the grand-prix mode of ths game but the difficulty has gotten to me. ii was able to beat the noivce and standard cups with absoulte ease, but once I got to expert i could barely survive one race before I crashed or lost the race. I am not too experinced with the series but I dont seem to bad at the game.

so yeah i know this place is no where near as active as it used to be but it would be great if you guys could help! thanks Smile

FSF Returns
Fire Stingray
Re: Any tips for expert difficulty?
Reply to this Post

Which machine are you using for now ? Picking a machine with at least a B in boost and C to A grip is good for beginners (Deep Claw comes to mind)

Know that in Expert, the CPU will be always behind you, but unless you slow down due to wall hits, they might never pass you. Be sure to conserve your boosts for whenever it is needed, rather than spending it away.

Personal Best Times for F-Zero GX : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10y-xzaWhTRq93hugkCZJp8Zlcd0aZc7BQqNxV-3ZZAM/edit#gid=0
   Index » F-Zero GP Legend » Any tips for expert difficulty?