Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Dec.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » Just joined the forum
WhiteCat
Mr. EAD
Just joined the forum
Reply to this Post

So, what's my story? I got F Zero X for Christmas 1998. It soon turned into my favourite N64 game and then my favourite all time game. Twenty years on, I would probably put it as my third favourite game (after Metroid Prime and Knights of the Old Republic 2). I was slightly disappointed with F Zero GX, it was good but I never felt it was as good as F Zero X.

I have recently got back into the F Zero series. I bought a Wii U second hand and I am playing through the 2d games from the virtual console, having never properly played them before. Also, I have returned to F Zero X many times over the years and now have another reason to do so, namely because I have come across lots of mods and track packs (and I will probably also give GX another look for this reason also). Consequently, with my renewed interest in all things F Zero, I have joined the forum.

Swat
Mr. EAD
Re: Just joined the forum
Reply to this Post

Hello there! I have found to this forum by looking a video from CMV and concerning F-Zero X, I started to play it close to release (not quite sure when). Now and then, I played the Time Trial mode, but never seriously and meanwhile, I feel like seeing how far I can get in this game. I played several games in a serious way and now I am trying with F-Zero X. (:

CustomR
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hey there and welcome! I see F-Zero X was your first game! Mine too actually! Great to see more and more F-Zero fans coming aboard.

Stanpai
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi there! I'm new as of today as well. F-Zero X is also my favorite. GX is just too chaotic and visually unclear compared to the crisp simplicity of X.

Index » FZC General Forum » Just joined the forum