Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Dec.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GX Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GX » Finally Found a Rival
thevorace
Blue Falcon
Finally Found a Rival
Reply to this Post

So by chance I heard that Mew2King's times were recorded in 2003, and so in curiosity I compared them to mine. When I did a couple days ago, I found that our times were extremely close, between all 26 courses I was only 3.486 seconds ahead, and the times were largely within a second of each other. For me, this was a big deal, because it means that in many ways my goal of setting up a new category years ago was to find people to compete with. Given how long ago M2K's times were recorded and how close to mine they are, I am certain that his tech is the same as mine. I have since grinded several tracks that he held the most time over me reaoning that these were likely my least optimized tracks and sure enough I got even more time saved and am currently 17.308 seconds ahead of him. It feels good to have finally found a competent rival, and in a 14 year old M2K. Let me know if you are aware of anyone else whose times I could compete with in a similar fashion.

Index » F-Zero GX » Finally Found a Rival