Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Mar.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » I (basically) can't set any valid times with mGBA 0.8.x
Speed_Racer
Mr. EAD
I (basically) can't set any valid times with mGBA 0.8.x
Reply to this Post

This is a current issue i'm having while running Climax so please understand what i'm saying.

Due to the flickering and freeze frames that happened to ruin & invalidate most of my runs (because of the somewhat strict rules, although i'm also not gonna blame Valyssa and AKC12 since those rules are meant to exist to make sure cheating isn't involved but i'm extremely devastated of you guys having to invalidate my runs from said issues i can't resolve from my own, no offense for you guys, but you're making my Climax racing career waaaaaaay tougher than it looks, just once i got to 2nd place in the ladder, you literally made the F1 George Russell Sakhir 2020 final laps moment upon me, tbh i understand you, but i'm very disappointed as well but certainly not mad at you though), i'm NOT going to submit any actual time records (let alone World Records) UNTIL the next mGBA update eventually fixes about those errors.

this doesn't mean i'm gonna quit running Climax anytime soon, my PC has had these troubles since i got to race once emulator was allowed for Climax since last year, however, in the other side of the spectrum, i'll still try to do TAS runs for this year and beyond for my own fun.

It either has to do my with my PC not being strong enough despite being a mid-high class (if so, tell me what to do to stop the issues), or the mGBA emulator not helping me out 70% of the time and creates these problems.

Hit me up on Discord if you have anything to say.

I'll be back eventually, and trust me, once i return, i'll come back with MAXIMUM FORCE.

Keep on racing, my friends.

-Speed_Racer

Index » F-Zero Climax » I (basically) can't set any valid times with mGBA 0.8.x