Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Sep.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Latest Times Your Latest Times Your Ranking Summary
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » FZC General Forum » Introduce Yourself Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Introduce Yourself
Reply to this Post
Root Topic

this topic is more for new people in fzc. they can tell us who they are so we can know a bit more about them as soon as they are here and hopefully will make the community stronger.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
Takanaka
Mr. EAD
Re: Introduce Yourself
Reply to this Post

Hello, my name is Samuel and i'm a French F-zero Gx player. I Live in Southern France and i'm a student. I play the game since a lot of months and now i'm trying to learn advanced techniques (sorry i'm not good in English).

See you soon! Smile

ZetaWolf
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hey my name is Jackson and I'm from the Suburbs of Atlanta in Georgia. I'm in Middle School and I'm fairly new to the F-Zero Franchise. I've been playing F-Zero GX on my Wii for a few days now. The game is pretty challenging, so I'm learning the fundamentals. I'm getting better at MTSing so thats a start. I play Competitive Smash Bros Melee. My main is you guessed it, Captain Falcon. I hope to meet new people too! Also, I have a SmashBoards account too.

LuigiBlood
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

I'm LuigiBlood. AKA KiiroBomber on YouTube and Seru-kun on IRC.

I'm not really a F-Zero player, but I did a lot of things related to Satellaview and 64DD, and the recent release of F-Zero X + Expansion Kit ROM pretty much made me come here.

Contrary to what people have been saying: I have nothing to do with the 64DD conversions. I only host them. I don't do such hacks and I don't have the skills Zoinkity has.

I don't know if I'll stay here a lot but I'll try to come here regularly.

SteelRonin
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi, I am Emilio, I am from Chile. I am an Electronic Engineer. I started to play F-Zero in the Snes emulator when I was a child....then F-Zero X in a emulator too (too poor to buy a console). Now, that I have a job and money, I bought an SNES console and the original F-ZERO with its box and manual :3 . I love the game, the speed, the music, everything. I have never tested the F-Zero GX so maybe I will buy a Gamecube just for this game.

I really, really want to have a new F-Zero game for my 3DS...I hope Nintendo makes a new one. 

Have a nice day and best regards

FighBat
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Hi, my name is Bryce Woody, but online I prefer to be known by my alias Figh16. I am 17, live in the US, currently a senior at Career Path High, enjoy a good game of Yugioh, and have loved F-Zero ever since I discovered it. 

In terms of gaming profession, I am currently learning MV, GPL, and Climax, I've gotten good at SNES, GX, and X, but I also do other games such as SM64, Super Metroid, Kirby's Adventure, and many more.

I'm always willing to find a good challenge, but until I get my progress in X back, I'll be doing alot of Climax custom tracks for Vallkyr.

Thanks for always being one of the best communities in gaming.

IAmTheEg7
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post
IAmTheEg7
Dragon Bird
Reply to this Post

Hello there. Evan Grant, aka EG is my name. I am a Canadian American citizen who just loves F-Zero as a whole. I have played every F-Zero game except MV and the EK for X. Right now, I focus on X and SNES on their respective ladders, although Climax custom tracks have started to make an appeal. As an F-Zero player, I tend to be ranked somewhere borderline along the bottom of the better half of registered times. UchihaSasuke was the reason I got started on F-Zero in the first place. He was the first Youtuber I subscribed to that does F-Zero. Since then, I have subbed to CGN and Philippe, as well as occasionally watch WMJ, RichardTaro, and Edward406.

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

eheheh i'm honored since it feels nice when someone gets in the series thanks to my vids and channel.

who knows. you might be the next champion of one of the games eventually. the current FZX champ Daniel first knew about FZX due to my channel.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
samurai goroh
Fat Shark
hehe, my initials are also EG
Reply to this Post
terrell
Golden Fox
woah, this place is still around.. MFO that is
Reply to this Post
samurai goroh
Fat Shark
Not exactly
Reply to this Post

http://mrfixitonline.tumblr.com/

ZacheryTheHedgehog
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi im ZacheryTheHedgehog. I am 15 years old. I have played EVERY F-Zero Game. And I am currently a Gigantic fan of F-Zero GX because of the fact that you can create your own machines to race in the GP with.

crawfy
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hello, I am Łukasz, 24, from Poland. About 10 years ago I was introduced to F-Zero by a friend, who had MV. Since then I've got most of F-Zero titles. I love the sense of speed and vehicle physics in the games. Maybe they're a bit old, but good gameplay never ages Smile

TMshock
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hello, I am TMshock from germany and I wanna beat all Climax WR's someday. My inspiration for playing this game comes from Yazzo. I bought that game in 2014 

but now decided to experience it in a new way Razz

Mr_Ant87
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi, I'm Ant. Compared to the rest of you guys, I introduced myself to F-Zero pretty late, only at the start of this year while browsing through YouTube. I'm glad I stumbled across it though, the gameplay looks amazing and the music is absolutely fantastic. I currently own the original game and GP Legend, and while I think I'm kinda good at the latter (I completed all the expert cups just last night with perfect points, although around 15 reload points were needed for this), I doubt I'll get close to being WR material. 

As for more general stuff, I am 15 and have lived in Australia all my life. I have always been into motorsport, and was also introduced to gaming at a pretty young age as well. I've never really considered myself an expert at the games I have played (mainly racing games, ranging from Mario Kart Wii to all the Gran Turismo and TOCA Race Driver/Grid series), I still feel like I'm more than competent at some of them. I also used to race karts myself, although again I considered myself only a bit above average. So yeah, that's a couple of things about me, I guess, 

Mr_Ant87
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi, I'm Ant. Compared to the rest of you guys, I introduced myself to F-Zero pretty late, only at the start of this year while browsing through YouTube. I'm glad I stumbled across it though, the gameplay looks amazing and the music is absolutely fantastic. I currently own the original game and GP Legend, and while I think I'm kinda good at the latter (I completed all the expert cups just last night with perfect points, although around 15 reload points were needed for this), I doubt I'll get close to being WR material. 

As for more general stuff, I am 15 and have lived in Australia all my life. I have always been into motorsport, and was also introduced to gaming at a pretty young age as well. I've never really considered myself an expert at the games I have played (mainly racing games, ranging from Mario Kart Wii to all the Gran Turismo and TOCA Race Driver/Grid series), I still feel like I'm more than competent at some of them. I also used to race karts myself, although again I considered myself only a bit above average. So yeah, that's a couple of things about me, I guess, 

MatLab
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hey! I'm MatLab, fan of F-Zero series and particularly of the SNES episode. I'm not a pro gamer, but I finished all FZ games (import real jap version of Climax too) in hardest difficulty.

I'm currently playing all SNES hacks (Stage 1, 2, 3, 4...) waiting desperately for a new episode !

Today I 'm an independant Game Designer at Concrete Games. We're now working on a game that F-Zero fans will like! ;P

Dagoberto
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hello. My name is Dagoberto. I am Finnish guy who just happens to enjoy F-Zero series. My introduction to series was in late 90's with F-Zero X. Never actually played that much because it was my friend's game and instead we played the heck out of Goldeneye 007. Fast forward maybe ten years, I was pretty much done with the gaming, but then the Wii came out and it looked so refreshing. So I bought it and had a blast with Wii Sports and especially with the Virtual Console. Got first the original and X and later the GX. Now after a decade I still rotate between those three games. Then I found this site. It's amazing how much there is to learn in F-Zero. I am fascinated with all those hidden techniques, but what really kills me is that I have no time to learn all of this stuff. Still, nice to see that my favourite series are still very much alive. 

themistik
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hey. I'm themistik and I'm french. Initially, I didn’t like the F-Zero franchise. But about 3-2 years ago these series gains a very high interest for me. And I didn’t regret to push myself to play these games! Now I love the franchise, and im waiting for a new game! Well, I don’t have so much time to play now, so I play mostly on X. At least I played every game of the franchise. And very recently I’ve get interest of advanced techniques, and I’m actually training on it. So here I am ! 

GusNES
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

Hi, I've been playing games especially Nintendo released games since my youth, and am trying to play all the F-Zero games (so far, just original SNES F-Zero & F-Zero X). Also, I have a few youtubue channels with my gameplay, and I'll try to reach the score-ladders in the forums.

Index » FZC General Forum » Introduce Yourself Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next