Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
Climax Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero Climax » If "Blood Hawk" is "Hell Hawk" in Japan
RadioShadow
Black Bull
If "Blood Hawk" is "Hell Hawk" in Japan
Reply to this Post

Why is it called "Blood Hawk" in the Japn only release F-Zero Climax?  I only just found it was called "Hell Hawke" in F-ZERO X and F-ZERO GX but in Climax, it is called "Blood Hawk"?  I guess it was called that in GP Legend but why use the name that was in the US version?

Although it's not the first Nintendo have done something like that.  In Advance Wars 1, Drake looked like a Disney Pirate in the Japan version while in the US, he wore a Sailor type suit.  In Advance Wars 2 & DS, they went with the US design. 

Black_ShadowGX
Blue Falcon
Re: If "Blood Hawk" is "Hell Hawk" in Ja
Reply to this Post

In the Japanese version of F-Zero X Mighty Gazelle & Octoman's names were MM Gazelle & Octman but were later changed to the US names for the Japanese games. Blood Hawk is probably the offical name of the machine in both countries now.

lucariokiddo
Blue Falcon
Reply to this Post

they can also call him hell falcon then! XD

hyppersonic64
Blue Falcon
Reply to this Post
RadioShadow wrote:

Why is it called "Blood Hawk" in the Japn only release F-Zero Climax?  I only just found it was called "Hell Hawke" in F-ZERO X and F-ZERO GX but in Climax, it is called "Blood Hawk"?  I guess it was called that in GP Legend but why use the name that was in the US version?

Although it's not the first Nintendo have done something like that.  In Advance Wars 1, Drake looked like a Disney Pirate in the Japan version while in the US, he wore a Sailor type suit.  In Advance Wars 2 & DS, they went with the US design. 

Did you check F-zero Falcon Densetsu?

Index » F-Zero Climax » If "Blood Hawk" is "Hell Hawk" in Japan