F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
GP Legend Rules Resources Videos Ladders Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero GP Legend » e-reader, e-cards japanese cartridge Goto page 1, 2  Next
latortue
Mr. EAD
e-reader, e-cards japanese cartridge
Reply to this Post

hi !

new on this forum, playing f-zero since the first on S-nes, owning all the collection of the game (SNES, N64, gamecube, game boy advance...)

i discover for a few weeks it was an bonus on the japanese falcon-densetsu gba cartridge, so i bought it (the japanese cartridge, i'am french i had the european version....) with the japanese e-reader, but impossible to find the card on the net.

has anybody an adress to buy it ? (not found on ebay and priceminister...)

thanks for reply, and good game

la tortue (the turtle for non-french users and according to my "name"  it would take a moment for me to appear in the best time.....)

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Re: e-reader, e-cards japanese cartridge
Reply to this Post

Hi latortue, welcome to MFO. Smile

I don't have a clue where you would find those cards, I don't remember anyone mentioning about them here before.

It might be worth sending a message to RichardTaro, he has got them and might know of places that still sell them.

RadioShadow
Black Bull
Reply to this Post
Your best place is to try Yahoo Japan.  Bid for them using this website: www.japamart.com/  

I did see some pilot e-reader cards (unlock machines) and one E+ F-ZERO Pack a few weeks ago.  Was going to bid for them but PayPal for some stupid reason canceled my bidding money I sent to japamart. Sad

The only aution I see for the F-ZERO E+ Cards is this: translate.google.com/translate 

There is also this website where it seems you can buy the F-ZERO E+ Cards but I am not sure if this website is one to trust and I have no idea if you can order them if you live outside Japan.  Might need to speak to someone who can translate the text for you.  www.ekua.co.jp/cart/search.cgi

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

or just buy the US or EU version. it was discounted very badly (i have a sealed copy i got for $15)

latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post
UchihaSasuke wrote:

or just buy the US or EU version. it was discounted very badly (i have a sealed copy i got for $15)

thanks for the links and your very fast answers; for Uchihasasuke, i've already the EU version but the e-cards are only for the Japanese cartridge with japanese e-reader (i bought the both last week) but very hard to find the original e-cards (40 cards adding some interesting tracks..)

someone try this extension ? ( illusion big hand track like the N64 version, new challenges, new "cars")

latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

thanks to radio shadow for the link, i use it to find a dealer in japan which as 30 e-cards, waiting for the price (6016 yen if i undestand japanese link ) but it seems to be good 

latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

on yahoo france put " the horde collection shots jason muir " the first link 22th gallery make you appear 18 cards with 9 new tracks and 9 cars (new ?)

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

The packing version and another one is carddas versions that there are two versions in e-cards in one.
There are 16 course cards, 8 machine cards, and 16 challenge cards (It is single-unit by four) in the packing version.
There are 4 course cards and 4 challenge cards and 2 machine cards and some character cards in the carddas version.
It is difficult also in Japan to obtain the carddas version, and I am not obtaining 3 courses yet.
There was a complete version of the packing version in Yahoo Japan until recently, and it is likely to be exhibited again.

RadioShadow
Black Bull
Reply to this Post
latortue wrote:

on yahoo france put " the horde collection shots jason muir " the first link 22th gallery make you appear 18 cards with 9 new tracks and 9 cars (new ?)

Check the Nintendo website for a list of the E+ cards: www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/bfzj/card_e/index.html

There are 10 Machine Cards.  6 of them can be unlocked in the game or using the E+ Cards.  They seem to be:
- Great Star
- King Meteor
- Queen Meteor
- Twin Norritor
- Little Wyvan
- ???

The other 4 can only be unlocked using the E+ Cards.  In the US/EU version, you can unlock them in the game. 
- Elegance Liberty
- Moon Shadow
- Night Thunder
- Sonic Phantom

I did make some cheat codes to unlock them using a Code Breaker. www.mrfixitonline.com/viewtopic.php

There are five Challenge Cards where you race against a Staff ghost on one of the courses.  There are:
- Junction: Blue Falcon
- ???: Astro Robin
- ???: White Cat
- ???: Golden Fox
- ???: Dragon Bird

There are also 20 Custom Courses.  Check the website link.  I heard you could only have up to 5 Custom Courses at a time. 

@RichardTaro:  Would it be possible if you could upload your Japanese F-ZERO Falon's Desteny GBA save with some of the E+ Card content unlocked, if you have a device that can back up GBA saves? 

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iayqjgux13e

I took the save data with a device named PRO ACTION REPLAY of Japan.

There must be some courses.

If this can be used, I up-load data more.

If this cannot be used, could you teach me a good device for another? 

RadioShadow
Black Bull
Reply to this Post
That save format is fine.  I can easily convert .xps format to .sav format. Very Happy  www.gbatemp.net/index.php

Now I'm going to see what ID these courses use.  I wonder if they work on the US/EU version?  Most likely they don't but there may be a way to play them.  I got to do more research. 

If you could upload some other saves with the other E+ courses you have, that would be great. 

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Is it true?

Please wait a little to take good save data.

The data of other courses and ghosts is up-loaded.

EDIT:

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmymymxlj0j   No1.11.12.13.14 {staff ghost} Volute/Astro Robin

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jcymmfjjnqi   No3.4.5 {staff ghost} Blast Track/White Cat

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vmmrqqzy225   No6.7.9.10 {staff ghost} Expansion Park/Golden Fox

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyunzlw5mmd   No16.17.18.19.20 {staff ghost} Junction/Blue Falcon

I have neither No2.8.15 nor staff ghost Tradition Park/Dragon Bird.

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Reply to this Post

Any luck finding the cards yet, latortue?

latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

not for the moment, waiting for an answer for a japanese store, but not important, i re-discover the first f-zero on super-nintendo and i see it is the only game of the serie i'am not ridiculous !!

i don't know how to use the richard taro sav files , but no problem, i'll wait to buy the cards itself and train during this to f-zero climax and f-zero SNES !!

customracer209
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

No fair! The US never had staff ghosts in GPL (US version)

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

A complete set of carddas version sells again in Yahoo Japan and cartridge and card e+reader of JP version besides the card are necessary.

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w43862682

latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

it works !

many thanks to radio shadow, i found some e-cards on japamart (the pillow pack except two races), and it works : big hand race on illusion etc....

i've not download all the e-cards on the cartridge but it seems to stay on ( a sixth icons appears on the center of the screen and you can play whithout cable and e-reader and the other game boy)

for when a e-cards ladder ??

so i will go back to this game and leaving for the moment the climax cartridge....

searching now the carddas pack and the two cards missing !

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

e-card ladder? seems unlikely since no one here ther than you has it. at least Climax and the EK were owned by several players.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
latortue
Mr. EAD
Reply to this Post

it is the only way for me to be the first in a ladder  ! 

EK for climax ?

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

carde+ course name list.

1. Mute City-"Tile's Square"

2. Red Canyon-"Driving Contest"

3. Sand Ocean-"Undulation Wave"

4. White Land-"Vingt-Cinq Rink"

5. Fire Field-"Rumble Grand"

6. Illusion-"Death Hand"

7. Red Canyon-"Best Choice"

8. Lightning-"Light Bulb"

9. Red Canyon-"Dirt Dirt"

10. Port Town-"Dukedom Circuit"

11. Mute City-"Counter"

12. Lightning-"Grid Maze"

13. Big Blue-"Pigeon"

14. Sand Ocean-"Make or Break"

15. Mist Flow-"Flower 3"

16. Port Town-"Falcon"

17. Illusion-"Ace of Heart"

18. Silence-"Kamitoba"

19. Mist Flow-"Screw"

20. White Land-"Yeti Foot"

I don't have # 2, # 8 ,# 15.

[Kamitoba] is a place with the headquarters of Nintendo.

Index » F-Zero GP Legend » e-reader, e-cards japanese cartridge Goto page 1, 2  Next